Do you want register as a self-employed/freelancer in Spain? 

If you are an EU-citizen you can do it. Contact us and we will manage: 

  • NIE number. 
  • Registration as a self-employed in the Tax office. 
  • Registration as a self-employed in the Spanish Social Security. 
  • Tax declarations. 
  • Business consulting. 

Why to register as a self employed in Spain? Maybe you already are an entrepreneur and you want to move to Spain. You have the right to do it if you are an EU-citizen. By registering as a self employed you will also be able to open a bank account in a Spanish bank.  

Even if this is your first time as a sel-employed you can do it in Spain too. You have the right to freely move to another EU country without restrictions. You can always relocate your business if you find potential markets, legal or tax advantages. 

Take a look at our complete article about this topic: HOW TO REGISTER AS A SELF-EMPLOYED WORKER IN SPAIN?