Online training course in Money Laundering Prevention (AML)
This online training course is aimed at people without professional experience in the Anti Money Laundering field. You will learn European and international regulations in AML, by solving practical cases. This is a very good opportunity to learn how banks and financial institutions deal with suspicious cases of money laundering. It is a very exciting and international field, that you will find very useful no matter where you live in the world. This program is always available.
- Duration: 2 months
- Tasks: to solve 16 practical cases related to AML in banking. Every week you will have to solve new cases related to money laundering prevention.
- Mentoring: You will receive interesting materials to study and the solutions of the cases weekly. For the whole program you will have a total of 2 hours of online meetings with the mentor.
- You can choose the working language: English or Spanish.
- You will receive a recommendation letter at the end of the program.
- If you need more information, please send us your CV and a message using the contact form located at the bottom under "more information."
- For training (online or onsite) for groups of people (2 or more), please contact us; different prices apply.
- The Sixth Anti-Money Laundering Directive of The European Union
- Spanish citizenship
- Beneficial ownership under EU law and Spanish law
- Limited liability company in Switzerland
- Non-profit organization in France
- The Evolving Relationship between China and the United States
- The Impact of Economic Sanctions on Russia's Foreign Policy